2012-12-04

Sweeeeep weekend, way to go Cats!! We won both two games against UConn this weekend and made history! Next game is schedule January 5th against Colgate.

Nice with a day off from practice and workout today, my body is screaming for a little break.
Workout tomorrow morning @7am and then rest for another 24 hours and then back under the bar again.
No practice and you think I'm free to do whatever? Not really.. I'm still bUsY. Final week is coming up and I can't believe I only have one day of school left. Wednesday is our last day of classes and Thursday is a reading day and then Friday is the first day of exams. I have my four exams on Monday and Thursday next week (two each day).

"Celebrated" 1st Advent with my other Swedes the other day. Drank "Glögg" with raisins and almonds, ate gingerbread and watched "Solsidan" and the second episode of the Swedish Christmas show "Mysteriet på Greveholm". And yes, I missed home for a little afterwards...
But I'm there soon, NINE days to go!! :)

That's my little update for now,
och vi ses snart!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar