2012-11-14

It's Wednesday morning and I'm eating a well deserved second breakfast after this morning's work out, gosh I love Bulgarian squat! and split jerk! and inverted row! .. and push ups!
Today's breakfast consists of Brown cheese ("getost" in swedish, imported from norway and my absolute favorite cheese!!), a fruit salad made of banana, pineapple, cantaloupe & melon and ...banana pancakes, d e l i c i o u s! And a cup of coffee, of course.  

I can't believe that Thanksgiving break is coming up in TWO days!! ..and I'm in New Jersey in FOUR!!
And Christmas Break is coming up in three weeks!!
And I'm home in Sweden in exactly I month from today!! :-)

What else ...
I signed up classes for Spring semester on Monday. I signed up for another spanish course, a math course (really?) and three Community Development and Applied Economics courses (for my major), exciting!

We are playing Connecticut this coming Friday and Providence on Sunday @Gutterson arena (home). 

One more class to go today, then video meeting @5 & practice after and then dinner on a new restaurant down town tonight.
Have a nice evening folks!

Found some pix from Halloween a few weeks ago, 
-enjoy! haha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar